- April 13, 2018 - April 15, 2018
4:00 pm - 1:00 pm
What is it? The District Cuboree is an opportunity for boys and their families to enjoy a fun weekend full of games, competitions and activities in the company of other Packs.
When? Set up starts Friday, April 13 th at 4:00 p.m. and the event runs to noon on Sunday, April 15th.
Where? Camp Elmore, 3551 SW 142nd Avenue, Davie, FL 33330.
Supervision? A parent or guardian must accompany and be responsible for each Cub Scout and other family for the entire event.
What to Bring? Each family/Unit is responsible for their own equipment. Suggested items to bring:
- Tent, camper, tarp, ground cloth or other shelter
- Sleeping bag, blankets, pillow, air mattress or pad
- Rain gear, Change of clothes, warm jacket, sweatshirt, Durable shoes
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, washcloth, towel, comb
- Hat or cap, water bottle, flashlight, sunscreen, sunglasses, Insect repellent, camera
Do Not Bring: Some items are not needed and others would be inappropriate:
- Knives, saws, axes, etc.
- Electronics such as radios, TV’s, Gameboys, etc.
- Alcohol or tobacco in any form.
Weather? This is a “rain or shine” event. In case of severe weather, contact the individuals listed below.
Insurance: Liability as well as Sickness and Accident Insurance is provided for all registered members and leaders of the Heart of America Council.
More Info? Staff Advisor: Denis Silva (305) 364-0020 x 233 .